Aurora Home & Healthcare
Universal Initiatives joined forces with Aurora Home & Healthcare to provide at-risk LMI veterans in Bucks County, PA, with stable, affordable housing solutions and a one-stop all inclusive care home service so families can seek help without fear. Our partnership provides veterans with healthy, affordable places to call home and access to professional healthcare services.
Bucks County, PA
Aurora Home Care & Hospice
- Outline the purpose of the case study.
- Describe the field of research.
- Outline the issues and findings of the case study without the specific details.
- Identify the theory that will be used.
- Note any assumptions made (you may not have all the information you’d like so some assumptions may be necessary e.g.: “It has been assumed that…”, “Assuming
that it takes half an hour to read one document…”).
Identify the problems found in the case by:
- analyzing the problem, supporting your findings with facts given in the case, the relevant theory and course concepts.
- searching for the underlying problems
- Summaries the major problem/s.
- Identify alternative solutions to this/these major problem/s.
- Briefly outline each alternative solution and evaluate its advantages and disadvantages.
- There is no need to refer to theory or coursework here
- Choose which of the alternative solutions should be adopted.
- Briefly justify your choice explaining how it will solve the major problem/s.
- This should be written in a forceful style as this section is intended to be persuasive.
- Here integration of theory and coursework is appropriate
- Explain what should be done, by whom and by when.
- If appropriate include a rough estimate of costs (both financial and time).
Mayer, Congressman etc.